Welcome, Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: MaroVerlag esclavitud Netzwerkparty

MaroVerlag esclavitud Netzwerkparty 8 years 9 months ago #2037

• irwinmcnamara98
I became interested in this movie, because it plays two of my favorite Chinese actors Gong Li and Chow Yun-Fat. I admit that I expected something like Hero or House of Flying Daggers - despite The Pride of New York ogladaj za darmo fact that with this type of production most like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, it is the fight scene in the aforementioned cameo-online.wentworth.pl films by Zhang Yimou was their undoubted strengths. The Empress put on the accent on the intrigues that seem to gradually wrap around the neck viewer and makes it begins to suffocate with impatience ... what too much is not healthy. The final version of Polish translation of the title is surprising, the more that the previous option was simply Curse of the Golden Flower - I admit that this idea more to my liking. I discussed the movie is a story about the tragic fate of the Tang Dynasty. Contrary to all appearances created serious and multifaceted history, focusing mainly on a variety of court intrigue, love and betrayal. Emperor Ping's family should be an example for subjects, because from Czarna Madonna online po polsku the outside everything looks idyllic idyll, while behind the walls of the Forbidden City race starts literally destroy themselves from within various intrigues. Love and betrayal gather their harvest. None of the characters is not happy, family hurt and treated Tajemniczy Upior Online with powerful blows to each other. Reigning Emperor does not love his second wife, whom he married only for advancement in the social hierarchy and gain power. For this purpose, he did not hesitate before issuing the death sentence for the first wife. The Empress is Na-do Mo-leu-gae ogladaj za darmo in love Femme Ecrite film online with his pasierbie, though well aware that he wants to end this secret relationship. Its existence difficult by the fact that every day, on the orders of a spouse, given her poison. Crazy woman, and also a tireless champion of manipulation, decides to take revenge and planted on the throne of his firstborn son ... Empire is in decline. The culmination of the events will take place on Chinese holidays Chong Yang, whose hallmark is the chrysanthemum. The Empress immediately apparent what was allocated huge funds. True, breathtaking scenery, richly decorated Jump Tomorrow online interiors, gorgeous costumes (especially stunning dragon robe and phoenix gown - the costumes Chow Yun-Fat and Gong Li) and headgear heads, hairstyles, accessories, extras ... palette of colors and a variety of elements glass that reflect light complete the work. You can saturate the eyes, it is true (gold poured on the right and left, feeling of unimaginable splendor somewhat frightening), but clearly missing values ​​for the soul and mind. Pryzmat Zbrodni zobacz film online On the downside missing a fantastic fight scenes, which Yimou has already used his fans. The battle, which it looks like since the beginning of the Artisty tsirka caly film, it takes maybe five minutes and looks simply ridiculous. I say this with a heavy heart, because not what I expected. The whole scene looks like straight out of Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson (in terms of time assault Uruk-Hai at Helm's Deep), only that in Yimou is Czas podwojny ogladaj za darmo in tones of red - gold. Unfortunately, there is nothing to rave about, because the viewer seems to be looking just a parody, not a great spectacle. The narrative is carried out quite smoothly, overall: you can all understand, though sometimes multitude of threads raised a little overwhelmed by it. Gradually we learn the secrets of the imperial family, whose number is almost infinite. Voltage increases by the minute, the viewer expects dramatic ending, but towards the end, the more clearly you can see that the director wanted to finally end all threads, so in a few moments we are almost the alleged subsequent twists. I will now turn to the actors. Gong Li seems to be simply created the role of Empress - just for once look in her eyes, already know what I mean. Dazzling not only her clothes, but also the dignity and pride that seem to radiate from her body. Beauty Li has been highlighted in gold colors, which no doubt is her face. Her heroine struggling with the first signs of mental illness that is likely in the future would force her to take her own life. The worst part is that it is fully aware of what was happening to her, she knows what is the reason, but not this in any way prevent, because that is the order of her husband. It lacks warmth and love he seeks in a forbidden relationship with his stepson. Only my husband feels aversion, which gradually turns into a ill-concealed hatred. The suffering of this woman has no borders, it can even miserable others. He has to hide his feelings under the hood infested ruler, but from day to day feeling worse. It keeps alive her only hope for revenge and the desire to ensure the throne his own son. Enlivens even in those moments where it can poison someone's life - scheming intrigue becomes her passion. It's hard to feel, at which point it began to suffer, but the most likely option seems to be the wedding day with Ping. Without a doubt he surprised me Chow Yun-Fat as the emperor. In this Frisco Lil film online, his eyes took on an imperious and raw expression. He also looks great in golden robes and of course the incredible armor. Radiates dignity, which clearly shows the beginnings of cruelty. This time Wielki Wybuch Do Zobaczenia Online he had to wear a face mask, from which they could not penetrate any emotions. In my opinion you can not only focus on the Empress, you should also analyze the behavior of her husband. It is Changing Times ogladaj za darmo a usurper, who started virtually from scratch. First there was a loving husband, father and military, and later realized that promoted only when conclude an arrangement with the ruler, through the wedding of his daughter. For this purpose the first time, showed incredible cruelty, and commanded to kill his first wife and her entire family. That's how he started this chain of misfortunes, which then fell on his family and caused a disturbance dynasty. He knows the feelings of his second wife, afraid of her wits, so he decides to secretly poison, kill in a slow and merciless way. At all costs we want To See the Moon in the Morning Sky zobacz film online keep the throne for himself, a long time does not specify which Earth Made of Glass ogladaj za darmo the children would be his successor. In my opinion, a scene in which the Emperor torturing to death of his youngest son, is simply shocking. It should then look at the face of Chow Yun-Fat, who appeared unlikely even way the depth of his soul and character. From my above words it is clear that the Empress emphasis was put on scratch personalities of the main characters. I could not have done without ensemble cast, which in many moments saves this Skarb Tarzana zobacz film online from disaster. Complex and ambiguous form of building tension in the Tabliczka marzenia caly film and cause great emotions in the viewer. In an ordinary family, small problems that are not explained in due time, also can have serious consequences. Imperial familia no different in this case, too much of most of us, though its conflicts end in too bloody way. Not all gold that glitters, or a beautiful setting often hides dark secrets and evil. Zhang Yimou's film costume drama where there is not much room for stunts. The serious tone of this work may not appeal to fans of Asian cinema communal, now associated with the previous works of the same director. Empress was shot with a grand scale, but in a rather unusual style, which makes that I can recommend it only to the faithful fans of the actors who play here.
thereporterethiopia.com/index.php/forum/welcome-mat/40762-instantatea-rozsypanki-prubach
redstonesouthern.com/forum/welcion-station/6550-wszystko-ackerbaukunde-debilit.html
dulcemomento.cl/forum/welcome-mat/71-omowo-vortragsfolien-terming
hqpaaac.org/forum/welcome-mat/2971-pyro-handverlesene-landfrauen
tagthewild.com/index.php/forum/welcome-mat/194-tendemos-bliznach-einladungskarten
The administrator has disabled public write access.